Our newest, eco-friendly reinvention of a Theory classic. Woven by an environmentally-conscious mill in Italy, our signature stretch linen blend is now made with certified organic linen, cotton linter viscose, and recycled elastane.
Our purpose is to bring you the most modern, luxurious, and sustainable clothing we can.
In addition to being the first company in the flax industry to use radio frequency dryers to reduce carbon dioxide emissions by approximately 1,000 tons a year, our linen yarn producer has met numerous standards and certifications, including and from:
- ISO 9000 quality management
- ISO 14000 environmental management
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS)
- Institute for Marketecology (IMO)
- Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI)
It is also a recognized member of the Zero Discharge of Hazardous Chemicals coalition and the American Fair Labor Association.