Treeca Pull-On Trouser in Striped Admiral Crepe
An evolution of our best-selling cropped Treeca Trouser, this pull-on version is reimagined with an elastic waistband and mock fly for an effortless approach to tailoring. It’s constructed with our Japanese Admiral Crepe with a subtly textured stripe for a wrinkle-resistant finish, and a softly draped fit that maintains a polished appearance.
We are committed to positively impacting the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our fabrics. Our signature Admiral Crepe is woven with triacetate, a fabric made from acetic acid and wood pulp sourced from sustainably managed forests in the Southeastern United States.
- Runs large, choose one size smaller
- Mid rise, slim leg
- Cropped leg-length
- Model is 5'11" and wearing a UK size 6
- 70% triacetate
- 30% polyester
- Finished Garment Manufacturing Country/Region: Vietnam
- Fabric Production Country/Region: Japan
- Weaving Country/Region: (of fabric) Japan
- Dyeing Country/Region: (of fabric) Japan
- Finishing Country/Region: (of fabric) Japan