This relaxed-fitting silhouette features a two-button front closure, notch lapels, and pre-cuffed sleeves. Crafted from lightweight Good Linen enhanced with stretch for easy movement, it’s detailed with an angled chest pocket, cutaway front, and waist flap pockets.
Theory for Good
We are committed to making a positive impact on the people who wear our clothes, our industry, and our planet, beginning with our Good fabrics. Good Linen is our signature stretch linen that is responsibly woven by the Marini mill in Prato, Italy, from three fibers: linen made from European-sourced flax, viscose made from cotton waste by-products, and partially-recycled elastane for stretch.
Learn more about our Good Linen.
You May Also Like The Cuffed Blazer in Good Linen
- Runs large, we recommend sizing down for a more tailored look
- Relaxed fit, long sleeves
- Hip length
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a US size 2
- 66% linen
- 30% viscose
- 4% elastane
- Finished Garment Manufacturing Country/Region: Vietnam
- Fabric Production Country/Region: Italy
Available: In Stock
Only 1 left